Hai Beta Test: ReVu Video Editor App for iOS and GoPro
That moment when you accidentally film your thumb, or forget to film in landscape mode, or when the subject is too far away.
Yeah that! All these oops! situations you captured while filming with your iOS device (iPhone & iPad) or GoPro™ camera can be remedied with the soon-to-launch ReVu video editor app.
We want you to help us beta test ReVu, and give your feedback before official launch in March 2016 to the Apple App Store. For your participation, you just might win a GoPro HERO4 in a prize draw.
Let us tell you more. Our client ReVu comes from the makers at Software Optics, a video technology company based in London, England, specialising in immersive, interactive video. ReVu offers features that Apple does not, including:
- Picture-in-picture zoom preview
- GoPro decurving
- Landscape video from portrait video with zoom
ReVu specifically works by allowing you to:
- Adjust the crop “on the fly” as the video plays, using pinch to zoom and motion/touch to pan
- Trim video, record, replay and edit all interactions
- Export zoom, pan and trim interactions to a new landscape 1080p HD video
- Import GoPro video with iTunes file sharing or the Camera Connection Kit to remove fisheye lens distortion
- Convert awkward vertical videos to landscape
- ReVu is compatible with rectilinear videos such as iOS videos and also GoPro™ videos
To be part of the beta testing phase participants are invited to sign up at: http://www.softwareoptics.com/revu OR email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Hai Beta Test: ReVu
ReVu Makes Headlines!
You can see ReVu in the news, where it has been listed as being one of the top video editor apps for 2016 with Appcessories and showcased on HelloTesla.com.
It has also been featured on betabound.com.
And the press release about the debut of the ReVu beta test has been featured with more than 200 news outlets around the world.
If you are in London, please come along to the ReVu launch party being held at Google Campus London on Thursday, March 10th. Book your free place to join us in the celebration here.